Saturday, November 6, 2010

Magnavino Cellars

I had a great night last night at Magnavino Cellars in Oxnard. Rob and Barbara held their first pick-up party for the first 100 wine club members. 

 

I find that totally amazing, they have been open only a few months and already have over 100 loyal customers! Awesome job you two! If you have not yet been to Magnavino, I urge you to check them out. 

 

http://www.magnavino.com/

 

I also had a very nice thing happen to me last night, a very nice couple came up to me and told me that I first introduced them to wine at the Magical Kitchen in Simi Valley, they at that time were not big wine drinkers, but I poured them a Spanish Cab/Syrah blend and they said their wine life changed forever.  They thanked me for taking the time with them and introducing the two of them to wine.  As a Sommelier, I believe that is the greatest compliment one could ever have. Made my night.

 

Cheers-

 

Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment